Dr. Rachel Carpino DDS – General Dentistry
Dr. Rachel Carpino joined Shamblott Family Dentistry in 2021, bringing with her a dream that everyone can have a healthy smile they feel proud of. She enjoys working with patients of all ages, and looks forward to working through each patient’s concerns in partnership, to create lasting, healthy smiles while building long-term relationships.
Dr. Carpino was born in Kansas City, Missouri. She attended college in Arkansas and came to the Twin Cities in 2018. When not in the office, Dr. Carpino enjoys running, traveling, eating, and reading. She has a dog named Shadow who keeps her company on many of her long runs.
- DDS – University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry
- BA – University of Arkansas, History
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- American Association of Public Health Dentistry
- Basic Life Support
- Organized and volunteered in a variety of free dental clinic locations in Minnesota, Missouri, Kansas, and Arkansas
- Dental mission trip to Guatemala
- High school cross country team coach
- “Assessing the Effectiveness of a School-Based Dental Clinic on the Oral Health of Children Who Lack Access to Dental Care: A Program Evaluation”, The Journal of School Nursing, 2017