Dr. Elizabeth Turner DMD – General Dentist
Dr. Elizabeth Turner has a Passion for Helping the Young, Elderly and Everyone in Between.
Dr. Elizabeth Turner DMD joined Shamblott Family Dentistry in 2015 after spending several years in both general practice and community healthcare settings. Her experiences have shaped her into a compassionate and thorough dentist. She finds joy in helping patients overcome obstacles to their care and providing everyone with an overall pleasant trip to the dentist.
Competitive Runner and Maine Transplant, Dr. Elizabeth Turner DMD Has a Biology and Chemistry Background
Dr. Turner originally hails from Maine and loves to travel. She landed in Minnesota in 2014 and finds it very similar to her home state, except with lakes instead of an ocean. When Dr. Turner is not in the office, you’ll likely find her training for a marathon, running the trails with her track club, checking out local restaurants, or relaxing with her husband Mike and their pug.
- BA – Biology and Chemistry, Colby College
- DMD – Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
- Post-Graduate course work including: Root Canals (Endodontics), Dental Implant Placement and Restoration, Cosmetic Dentistry, Geriatric Dentistry, Special Needs Dentistry, Occlusion and TMD, Full and Partial Dentures
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency – University of New Mexico
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Women Dentists
- Basic Life Support (BLS)