General Dentist with Additional Training in Dental Implants, Endodontics (Root Canals), Periodontics (Gum Disease Treatments), Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Claudia de Llano, D.D.S. is a general dentist with additional training in dental implants, periodontics (gum disease), endodontics (root canals) and cosmetic dentistry.
Dr. de Llano joined Shamblott Family Dentistry in 2009, bringing a wealth of experience, knowledge and insight to her patients. Dr. de Llano earned her D.D.S. degree at the University of Minnesota, and has completed post-graduate courses in dental implants, root canals (endodontics), gum disease (periodontics), local anesthetics, medical emergencies and cosmetic dentistry. She is a member of the American Dental Association, the St. Paul District Dental Society, the American Association of Women Dentists, the Twin Cities Implant Study Club, and the Bloomington Dental Study Club.
Dr. de Llano wants all of her patients to leave smiling. “Whenever I meet a new patient, I want them to feel completely at ease,” said Dr. de Llano. “I will work with them to make sure they are comfortable and understand their options fully before we begin treatment.”
Dr. de Llano was born in Mexico City, Mexico, and lived in the Fargo, North Dakota area for many years prior to moving to the Twin Cities area. She enjoys travel, gourmet cooking and running.
Summary of Dr. de Llano’s Qualifications
- Post-Graduate courses include: Advanced Courses in Dental Implants, Root Canals (Endodontics), Gum Disease (Periodontics), Local Anesthetics, Medical Emergencies, and Cosmetic Dentistry
- DDS – University of Minnesota
- BS – University of Minnesota
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- American Dental Association
- St. Paul District Dental Society
- American Association of Women Dentists
- Twin Cities Implant Study Club
- Bloomington Dental Study Club
To make an appointment with Dr. de Llano, please call Shamblott Family Dentistry at 952-935-5599 today.