Come Work with Shamblott Family Dentistry!
We are always interested in adding talented, dedicated, ambitious and patient-focused staff to our ever-expanding team. Our practice is always growing and we’d love to add people who are passionate about high-quality dental care, serving patients and who want to come work for Shamblott Family Dentistry. We take a proactive approach to creating relationships with potential future team members because we know that circumstances, priorities, financial needs and family obligations can change over the course of a career. So, even if you aren’t in the market to make a career change right now, we still want to start a conversation with folks and then keep in touch, in case we have a perfect opportunity for you in the future. Please, take a few minutes to tell us what you are looking for and what kind of opportunity you would like to know about, should one become available in the future.
What would the ideal fit look like for you?
We’ll be sure to let you know if something that fits your needs becomes available at one of our offices. Just drop us a line at Recruiting@Shamblott.com. We’ll briefly respond to let you know we’ve received your email and we’ll be in touch when the right opportunity becomes available. We will not constantly spam you or send you endless solicitations, so you can always feel free to reach out to us (all conversations remain strictly confidential).
Why Join the Shamblott Family Dentistry Team?
You may be thinking, Why would I want to work here? What are the opportunities for me and my career? What makes Shamblott Family Dentistry so different and so successful?
Shamblott Family Dentistry is:
- An environment where people are encouraged to use and grow their skills. In fact, SFD is always looking for trainers, leaders and those who want to do and be more in their career
- A close-knit, smart, dedicated, friendly team with a spirit of and passion for giving back
- A place of constant variety, opportunity-for-growth and a busy practice that embraces change and new technology, methods and procedures
- The kind of medical-dentistry practice that provides each team member with an opportunity to truly make a difference to its patients, to make an impact on the well-being of a person
- A privately held, stable, successful & entrepreneurial practice that understands the need for and usefulness of a varied and far-reaching marketing approach to garner new patients and to consistently outperform its competitors.
If this sounds like the kind of place you want to work, then we might be the right fit for you
Get To Know Dr. Shamblott and Shamblott Family Dentistry
Watch the videos below and learn more about the practice, its employees, its founder, what it’s like to work here, and the patient experience we strive to provide.
Introducing Dr. Scott Shamblott, founder and CEO of Shamblott Family Dentistry.
Dr. Shamblott Talks about his current team of Dental Assistants
Practice Growth, Employees, Patient Experience
- The growth of Shamblott Family Dentistry
- What’s next for SFD
- What kind of employees we are looking for
- What sets you apart from other practices in the Twin Cities
- What do our employees need to be able to do
- How we make the patient experience pleasant and professional
Learn about how the clinical and administrative staff at Shamblott Family Dentistry are different in their handling of patients with dental fear.
“Every Patient, Every time”
We meet our patients where they live with regard to their dental care. Whether they are coming in for a 6-month cleaning or they have intense pain and need emergency help, we practice kindness, grace and empathy along with our exemplary dental skills.
What started 18+ years ago as a small 3-room office in Hopkins has grown into a 5,000 square foot, 14-operatory, modernly equipped office and offers comprehensive dentistry to its patients. In addition, we have a new (opened in December 2018) 5-operatory, 2,500 square foot facility in the Cathedral Hill neighborhood in St Paul. Combined, the staff at our two locations is 35+ and growing.
We have a long and active history of being involved in our community. From free dental days like Operation Open Wide for veterans and Dentistry from the Heart for those in need to our support for local school districts, farmer’s markets and sponsorship of various community-based activities and events, Including Twin Cities Pride Week.